food & beverage
With our team of highly qualified international chefs at Leonda By The Yarra, your event is sure to delight and impress everyone’s taste-buds.
Leonda’s kitchen caters for a diverse type of functions and offers a range of cuisines to suit your event needs. Our menus provide a selection of morning and afternoon tea delights, canapés, buffet and banquet dining options, and can be tailored to suit individual tastes, budgets and dietary requests.
- Quality dishes prepared in Leonda’s in-house kitchen
- Head chef who has extensive experience working in renowned Australian and Melbourne dining institutions (including the award-winning Atlantic Group and Stokehouse)
- Focus on quality seasonal and regional produce
- Versatile dining options including themed food stations
- Experienced kitchen team of Australian and international chefs, each skilled in the cuisine of their heritage
- Flexibility in accommodating your tastes, budgets and dietary requests
- Fully organic menus available
- Extensive wine list and fully serviced bars
Get up close and personal with our head chef, Roland Gordon, in this interview where he shares one of his delicious recipes – Thai beef salad.
Download the Chef's Interview
Social event menus:
Lunch & Dinner Menu
School Formal Menu
University Ball Menu
Christmas Party Menu
Featuring an authentic array of delicious and exotic international food choices prepared by our in-house chefs, food stations are a wonderful addition to themed events and can be tailored to suit your function. Leonda By The Yarra offers food stations that can be added to existing cocktail and banquet menus of your choice.
- Cold Seafood Stand
- Yum Cha
- Breakfast Delights
- Fresh Bakery
- Chocolate Indulgence
Download our Food Station Factsheet
Download our Ice Cream Station Flyer
Download our Hot Chocolate Bar Flyer